Pages

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Daily Prayer

    Recently I met with a mentor of mine and she encouraged me with an idea to ask of my support team and anyone reading this blog. Would you consider choosing one day of the week to commit to praying for me and this ministry? Let me know which day you choose, and I will be sure to keep you updated with specific prayer requests.
    I think this will be an incredible way for us to witness the Lord answering prayers before our eyes and across all geographical borders. And it would be a mighty encouragement for me when I am having a rough day and I can stop to remember that "so-and-so" is praying for me on that day.

    Prayerfully consider whether this is something the Lord is placing on your heart. Please email me at trustwithoutborders@gmail.com to let me know which day and I can let you know how to be specifically praying for this ministry right now. 

"The Lord is near to all who call on him,
to all who call on him in truth." 
- Psalm 145:18 

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." 
- Philippians 4:6

"Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful." 
- Colossians 4:2

"Pray without ceasing" 
- 1 Thessalonians 5:17

"Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective."
- James 5:16

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lizzie! I commit to praying for you on Mondays! :) I love you!

    ReplyDelete