Pages

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Los días primeros en México

¡Hola todos! No puedo escribir mucho ahora pero quiero compartir con todo que estoy en México y ya estoy haciendo un tiempo grande!
Ok, in English now :) Hello everyone! I can't write alot right now but I want to share with everyone that I am in Mexico and having a great time already!
Just finsihed orientation. Tomorrow morning I move in with my host family and roommate. Please be in prayer for us as we transition into this total immersion into the culture. And Sunday I will experience my first Mexican church service. I am actually living with the Pastor of my church, and we have been warned to prepare a brief word to share in front of the congregation on Sunday because there is a high chance they might as us to share so please pray for the Spirit to give us the correct Spanish words! I will share more details about my bust family later when I know more details. And maybe I will have a photo!
I lost my camera before I left home so I won't be sharing as many photos as I originally intended but I will still try to do my best in keeping my supporters back home, and anyone else who might be reading this, up to date as much as I am able.
Muchas gracias por sus oraciones.
¡En el amor de Cristo!

No comments:

Post a Comment